!

There is ALWAYS Room for Dessert!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Starting Out

I have talked about this for awhile and have made a few cheesecakes for money, but if I really want this to work as a homebased business, I need to get my name out there.  What better way than the internet and thank you Shannon for recommending Blogger--I can show you guys what I have to offer and make and it's free for me.

My business name is Little Kelly Cakes and I offer small and large cheesecakes.  I am still developing the menu, but contact me if you have any questions.  My motto is "There is ALWAYS room for dessert...my cheesecake!."

I will be adding more to the blog, but I wanted to get it up and running to share the news with you all.

Here are a couple of pictures of 10 inch Toasted Coconut I made for a special homecoming this weekend:



I also made a 6 inch Plain and 6 inch Pumpkin for a birthday celebration.  Check these out:
 Plain
 Plain
 Pumpkin
 Pumkin

I love to bake and all of these recipes are mine.  Some of the recipes I started with belonged to someone else but I changed them and I have made the recipe my own.  My cheesecakes are very light in texture and not as calorie ladden as you may think.  I will answer any questions, but I won't give away my secret.  Keep posted about the taste testing party to come!!

Make every mouthful a memorable one!

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! You are turning a dream into a reality and living your passion...and I can say I saw its inception. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea, I would LOVE to come to a tasting party!! Best of luck to you, I hope you sell so many you need an assistant. If so, give me a call since I'm currently unemployed!!
    Ellen Graham

    704 252 1866

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Pumpkin Cheesecake made the birthday party! It was a HUGE hit. The texture was fabulous and the flavor was perfect - just the right taste of pumpkin. And the purists at the party, declared the Plain Cheesecake "wonderful". All high praise, we're cheesecake snobs. :)
    Thanks so much, we will be back for more!

    ReplyDelete